Followers

Friday, June 12, 2015

Random things

Never tough that I would like a boy band so much like this.
Fangirling is new thing for me. kekeke.
Just like a teenage girl who loves and her imagination of her bias.
going to their concerts, having a conversation with them, it something can make me happy, *I guess* HAHAHA.
Later, i realized, those fans are already ship them from the beginning. whoa truly amazing when they can recap all those memories or short details about their bias.
and for me who only know them for past few month, I'm try to dig all the info regarding them.
It was fun for the first time, later it became habit and currently I'm addict to find what they are doing today, right now.
Too much concentration for them until the time flies and I should back on track.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE END